||Autodesk PowerInspect Ultimate 2018., a world leader in 3D design software for entertainment, natural resources, manufacturing, engineering, construction, and civil infrastructure, announced the release of PowerInspect 2018. This software provides proven programming methods for portable inspection equipment and CNC CMMs to increase your inspection flexibility.
What’s New in PowerInspect 2018.0.0:
– Ribbon interface: the toolbars and menu options have been replaced with a ribbon to give PowerInspect a clear visual layout and provide consistency with other Autodesk products.
– Colour scheme: PowerInspect 2018 has a new default colour scheme, which gives consistency across related Autodesk products.
– Expanding tooltips: the ribbon interface has expanding tooltips. Hover your mouse over a button to display help as a tooltip.
– Dockable dialogs: in PowerInspect 2018, you can dock the Modify Item dialogs to an edge of the PowerInspect window or your screen.
Verification and collision-checking
– Invalid tool check during full-screen measurement.
– Setting alignment options: there is a new page in the Options dialog. Use the Alignments page to set alignment options.
– New Best Fit fitting type.
– Initial transformation for alignments.
– Viewing the tolerance scale: in the CAD View, the tolerance scale is now displayed on the right, below the ViewCube, to avoid overlap with the coordinate axis labels. The tolerance scale and coordinate axis labels are now easier to read in the CAD View and in reports using CAD View components.
Geometric item points
– Measured points for Single Probed Point items.
– Reversing the order of points.
– You can now create Digitised Curve items as polylines.
– Point-cloud points used for fitting: the point-cloud points that are used to fit an item are now highlighted in a different colour.
– Paste as Probed Ellipse: You can now paste copied point-cloud points as a probed ellipse.
Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone—from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists—uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Product: Autodesk PowerInspect
Version: 2018.0.0 Ultimate
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.autodesk.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even SP1 / 8.x / 10