||CodeLobster PHP Edition Pro 5.10.1 is a code editor, support: .txt, .cpp, .c, .h, .java, .jsp, .php, .pl, .cgi, .asp, .aspx, .html, .css , .xml, .xls, .js, .vbs, edit .sql file its features are: – syntax highlighting; – Code folding; – the code can operate in a rectangular box; – support mixed code (such as ASP + HTML , PHP + HTML, etc.); – other major code editing features (undo, bookmarks, search, classification, etc.); – project Explorer; -HTML toolbar; – comments in all languages / uncomment; -HTML and ASP, JSP, Perl, PHP function to convert between code; – customize menus and toolbars.
The full list of all features of Free PHP IDE:
• HTML autocomplete
Autocomplete of tags, attributes for current tag, closing tags.
• HTML code inspector
Inspector makes it simple to find HTML elements buried deep in the page.
• CSS autocomplete
Autocomplete of style property names and values.
Autocomplete of keywords, DOM elements and their properties.
• PHP Advanced autocomplete
This feature speeds up writing a code. Autocomplete includes wide selection of code completion listings.
Lists are formed of both standard PHP and user’s classes, variables, functions, constants and keywords. Starting typing new element, lists of all possible variants for its completion are being displaying after $this-> and ClassName::
• PHP Debugger
The Debugger is a package of tools that allows a developer debugging applications during developing process. Before running, you need to configure it. Set necessary values for the following options in Preferences menu (Tools–>Preferences–>Debugger):
Virtual folder – path to a virtual project folder
Virtual host URL – url of a virtual folder
Path to php.ini – path to the php.ini file
Server – Apache version running on your computer. You need to select from the list, which displays all Apache versions installed on your machine.
Features for debugger:
Functions Step Into (F11), Step Over (F10), Stop Debug (Shift+F5)
Watch window in debugger, displaying only user’s variables
Local variables window and Call stack windows
Expand of objects $this-> while debugging
- Autocomplete of database objects (tables, fields) and SQL structures.
- Context and Dynamic Help with search for work with PHP, MySQL, HTML
- DynamicHelp window automatically lists all possible references for current word. You also can use ContextHelp to get information about shortcut keys.
- Code folding (collapsing)
- Pair highlighting
- Highlighting of paired tags and attributes.
- Pair selection, tags and attributes selection commands
- Selects content within current block.
- The tooltip enables to view values of variables marked with a mouse cursor.
- Class View
- (View–>Window–>Class View) contains code elements (classes, functions and variables) of all opened files and of a whole application.
- You can easily navigate through your project and find all declarations for chosen element within it. In case of ambiguity solution dialogue appears.
- Preview in a browser
- Project manager
- The project is connected with a folder on the disc. And its structure remains the same when transfers. Also there is an ability to search project’s symbols and files using
- shortcut keys.
- Incremental find
- All standard functionalities for work with a code
- Drupal plug-in available
- Smarty plug-in available
- WordPress plug-in available
- Joomla plug-in available
New version has the following new abilities:
- Speed up for code editing
- Option for Shift+Backspace
- Storing collapsing state
- Bugs fixed:
- Dialog for Hot Keys in the Preferences
- Crash on exit in 64-bit Win7
- Bug with collapsing in word-wrap mode
- Navigation in the Project Tree by keys
- bug with CakePhp MVC directories
- crash on Locals Window
- some crashes while code editing
- some crashes on close files
- problem with same file names by SFTP
- some incorrect highlighting for Starty templates