||Genie TimeLine is a time machine automatic backup software. You can automatically back up / restore important messages by time, Outlook, Favorites, Address Book, Fonts, Music files, videos, pictures, documents, files and folders that can back up any files you specify.
Genie TimeLine Windows Time Machine – save your files every half hour before the version, so if you have ever covered the file just to go back and retrieve any files you just need to do as before. The wizard timeline keeps your collection of documents 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 4 weeks a month, 12 months a year.
Simple and Easy:
• Setup is done in 3 simple steps during which you can choose to use smart selections or customize data to backup through a friendly user interface.
• The simplicity of Timeline revolutionizes the term “set it and forget it.”
• Restore your system and data even if your operating system no longer loads. You are given the option to create a bootable startup disk in a virtual partition, USB drive, or ISO image.
Intelli Continuous Data Protection (CDP):
• Data is continuously backed up depending on file types. Genie Timeline intelligently backs up files, such as documents, more frequently than large virtual images.
• You are also given the ability to set the time interval between each backup.
• Go back in time with Genie Timeline and recover old files, whether through Timeline explorer or the search feature.
• Genie Timeline saves past versions of your documents which you can revert back to easily.
Block Level Backup:
• Using block level technology, Genie Timeline determines and backs up only new and modified sections of files; saving both time and space.
• Genie Timeline runs on different modes depending on PC usage. You can choose to run in Smart Mode which slows down or speeds up according to CPU usage or Turbo Mode which runs at fastest speed.
• Power Saving Mode slows down Timeline when on the go and Game/Movie Mode pauses backup while playing a game or
• watching a movie.
• Backup a wide variety of data such as E-mails, Documents, Desktop, Office files, eBooks, Bookmarks, Pictures, Videos & Music.
• Capacity and distribution of data types are displayed in informative charts. You can easily get a clear picture and understand details of what is being backed up.
Merges with Windows:
• Genie Timeline is merged into Windows. You can add/exclude files, or view deleted files and all versions with a simple right click.
• Timeline also integrates a slider into the familiar folder view, where you can easily roll back your data to any point in time.