|Soft Name||HelpSmith Pro
|Version||6.4 Build 17.127|
|File Size||38.79 MB
|Host||Mediafire, Solidfiles, Datafilehost, Debfile, Tusfiles, Upfile
|Description||HelpSmith Pro 6.4 Build 17.127 is a html help file for CHM authoring tools that includes a built-in Unicode word processor with dynamic styling and spell checkers, support for templates and variables, conditional compilation, a single media repository, the ability to easily manage graphics and video files and many other useful Tool of. Helps you create CHM HTML help files, Web help systems, printed manuals, Adobe PDF documents, and Microsoft Word documents with a single source.
1. Create a variety of formats from a single source of help files and HTML Help files (CHM), help sites, print manuals, PDF, and Microsoft Word format support.
2. Write help topics in a full-featured word processor with a live spelling checker (in the case of a multilingual dictionary).
3. The possibility of using conditional compilation at any time to create the same help system or different versions of the file.
HelpSmith CHM authoring tool use
1. Use the variable’s help topic content or any text parameter name to dynamically insert the date, and other values into the compiled file.
2. Insert and manage your Help files, graphics and video files in a single Media Library project.
3. Support graphic format: BMP, PNG, JPEG, GIF, ICO, metafile (WMF, EMF);
4. Supported video formats: AVI, WMV, MPG, Flash (SWF), QuickTime (MP4, MOV).
|Download||Media + Solid + Data + Debfile + Tusfls + Upfile|