||PassMark BurnInTest Professional 8.0.1040 is a software dedicated to “roast machine” software. Download and run the software on the main interface, click to select “Configuration” menu in the “Test preferences”, in which each tab individually set the device to be tested, if you choose to detect floppy disk drives and other devices, you need to insert a floppy disk , CD-ROM. When you are ready, click on the main interface the green Start button on the toolbar, the software will pop up 9 window (Figure 9), were detected by CPU, hard drive, sound card, video card, memory, and network cards, and other major hardware, and even able to detect the status of other peripheral devices, such as USB ports, printer, tape drives, parallel, serial, and so on. Thus, if you have doubts about the stability of the system, hoping to find the weakest link, the software will be able to help you figure out the crux lies.
PassMark BurnInTest Professional 8.0.1040 Features:
- Online help & PDF manual
- A customer style results certificate
- Support for printing results
- Logging of results to disk in user selectable levels of detail (in ASCII format & HTML formats)
- Timed test runs that will stop automatically at the expiry of the selected time or after a number of test cycles.
- The ability to save your results to disk as log file.
- ‘Notes’ and ‘Machine ID’ fields for storing your own audit information along with the saved log file.
- Support for copying the results to other applications (eg. MS-Word) via a variety of image formats. (BMP, GIF, EMF)
- The ability to select the level of load placed on each component, via the setting of a duty cycle for each test.
- Counters that count the total number of operations performed.
- An easy to use point and click interface
- Can be run from a USB drive or CD (under Windows)
- Summary system information including CPU type, CPU speed & Serial number.
- Temperature monitoring interface (with additional 3rd party Intel Active Monitor, HMonitor, MotherBoardMonitor and SpeedFan software)
- Laptop battery & UPS monitoring interface (with additional BatteryMon software)
- Support for production line automation and detailed logging
- RAM testing beyond the 4GB barrier in Windows 2000, XP and Vista (up to 64GB of RAM)
- Printer testing using raw print files, or standard B&W or color testing
- MP3, Midi and Wave file playback for sound card testing
- Testing of up to 20 hard and floppy disks simultaneously
- Testing of up to 20 CD/DVD drives simultaneously
- CD / DVD testing using specialized test CD/DVDs (or use the complementary CD-Maker software). CD burner testing
- Windows shutdown and cyclic reboot testing (with complementary Rebooter software)
- Scrolling ‘H’s for Electromagnetic Compliance (EMC) testing to ANSI standard C63.4-1992
- Video RAM testing
- Testing the playback of Videos
- Support for SMART hard disk parameter checking