Altium Designer 20 can help designers improve work efficiency, reduce design pressure, and successfully respond to increasingly complex electronic designs.
The Altium development team is pleased to announce the 20th upgrade release for Altium Designer. This update focuses on additional enhancements to Altium Designer. Here are a few highlights. I hope to help you:
New PCB connection drawing options:
New options have been implemented in the “View Configuration” dialog box to facilitate “Display all connections in single-layer mode” and “Display layer colors for connection diagrams”. For more information, please click Wiki.
Support for Lattice Diamond software:
Lattice Diamond is Altium’s FPGA design for Lattice. In addition, Lattice’s iostandard constraints have also been improved and mapped correctly.
Further improve the 3D mechanical CAD interface in the PCB:
Improvements include changes in the output of the STEP file to use the “component suffix” option for the board-level part, and when the PCB IDF export utility detects an empty component comment, a warning is issued.
Alternative PDF reader support:
Regardless of whether you have installed Adobe Reader, Altium Designer will now use the system’s default PDF reader.
This upgrade includes more than 20 functional enhancements, mostly through BugCrunch and forum feedback and user support. Please make persistent efforts!
Please refer to the release notes for more details.
Altium Designer Technical Details
- Windows 7 (64-bit only), Windows 8 (64-bit only), or Windows 10 (64-bit only) Intel Core i5 processor or equivalent (Recommended Core i7 processor or equivalent)
- 4GB RAM (Recommended 16 GB)
- 10GB hard disk space (Install + User Files)
- Graphics card (supporting DirectX 10 or better), such as GeForce 200 series/Radeon HD 5000 series/Intel HD 4600
- Monitor with at least 1680×1050 (widescreen) or 1600×1200 (4:3) screen resolution
- Adobe Reader (version XI or later for 3D PDF viewing)
- Up to date Web browser
- Microsoft Office 32-bit or 64-bit
Download Altium Designer 20.1.10
How to install Altium Designer 20.1.10
- Install software, Close after finish.
- Copy all crack file to installation folder.