CAMWorks for Solidworks is CAM software that is based on an intuitive solid model. CAMWorks is a gold product that is recognized by SolidWorks as a CAM / processing software. This tool provides advanced processing functions for the publicly recognized SolidWorks design software.
As the first CAM software from SolidWorks, it provides true knowledge-based processing capabilities. CAMWorks is an international leader in automatic machine recognition (AFR) and interactive feature recognition (IFR) features. CAMWorks provides automatic processing associations that completely change with the design model, eliminating time wasted reprogramming after design updates.
CAMWorks 2020 for Solidworks Features
- Embedded in the SOLIDWORKS and Solid Edge interfaces. Eliminate time-consuming CAM rework due to design updates.
- With CAMWorks, any changes made to the design are automatically updated in the machining operations and toolpaths.
- Eliminate hours of complex programming by interpreting the design of parts through Automatic Feature Recognition.
- Seamless integration within the design environment CAMWorks offers true associative machining automatically accommodating changes to the part model, which eliminates time consuming CAM system rework due to design updates.
- Reduce machining time by as much as 85% and increase tool life by as much as 500% even in the hardest materials.
- Knowledge-based machining allows you to capture and reuse your best programming practices using the Technology Database, TechDB™, reducing programming time by as much as 80%.
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit)
- RAM: 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 10 GB or more