CorelCAD 2020.5 provides customizable 2D drafting tools and superior 3D design tools that can be used in interactive workspaces to achieve your CAD goals in all industrial types. With local .DWG file format support, enable worry-free collaboration with colleagues and business partners’ CAD files to increase the efficiency of your workflow.
CorelCAD 2020 Overview
- Professional 2D drafting and 3D design tools
- Industry-standard file compatibility with .DWG, .STL, .PDF, and .CDR*
- Time-saving collaboration and project sharing
- Optional automation and customization
Empower yourself with CorelCAD, an incredibly robust set of design tools developed expressly for design professionals. Conceptualize, plan, draft, layout, and edit with the assistance of a leading computer aided design software on the market. With an expansive feature set, your 2D drawings will come together expertly.
Transform with ease
Arm yourself with an advanced CAD program designed to create 3D computer graphics, effortlessly. Experience a fast transformation process, from 2D designs into three-dimensional graphics, in just a few clicks. Feel confident that you’ll achieve results fast with CorelCAD; delivering to specifications, project parameters and industry standards.
Output with accuracy
Elevate your work with a strong tool for text, graphics, and tactile outputs. CorelCAD’s full feature set manages nearly any technical design task, making collaborations with colleagues, classmates, or stakeholders a breeze. 3D printing is simple with .STL support for 3D printers or output connection.
Tackle projects head-on with CorelCAD, for precise results on time, every time. With the latest AutoCAD, full native, .DWG file format support, designers can collaborate seamlessly. CAD software aligns with any working environment, leveraging incredible customization and automation support options for the best user experience.
CorelCAD 2020 Tech Specs:
- Microsoft Windows 10*, 8.1 or Windows 7, in 32-bit or 64-bit, all with latest Updates and Service Packs
- Intel Core 2 Duo, or AMD Athlon x2 Dual-Core processor
- 2 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- 500 MB hard disk space
- 3D Graphics accelerator card with OpenGL version 1.4 (OpenGL version 3.2 or better recommended)
- 1280 x 768 screen resolution (1920 x 1080 (Full HD) recommended)
- Mouse or tablet