R-Wipe & Clean is a powerful application to delete useless files that increase your disk space, and clean up various information that jeopardizes privacy in your online and offline activities.
R-Wipe & Clean Overview
This includes internet history and cookies, a list of downloaded files and opened documents, various data caches, temporary files, and many more items, created by the operating system, most contemporary internet browsers and communication programs, and by hundreds of third-party applications.
You can also create a special trace list to clean up unsupported applications. All small computer cleaning and file deletion jobs can be combined into a large computer cleaning task that can start immediately, or at a scheduled time / event.
- Traces Selection helper: a tool for quickly selecting some of the most common tracks to clean.
- Clean up Internet activity: remove traces from most browsers and contemporary communication programs.
- Clean private tracks: delete various lists, logs, caches, temporary files, and other traces of your activities.
- Clean system traces: delete registry traces, temp files, system history, and various log files.
- Cleans traces of various third-party programs: clears various caches, logs, temporary files, latest file lists, and other traces left by the application.
- Cleaning can be done as a background task and the computer can be turned off after completion.
- Support for SSD devices: R-Wipe & Clean recognizes SSD devices correctly and by default only erases the data needed on the disk which prevents it from additional wear.
- Strong or fast deletion algorithms, including those approved by DoD, to delete files and free disk space.
- Support for FAT / exFAT and NTFS file systems.
- Remove alternative file data streams and cluster “tips”, or free parts of the cluster file.
- Wiping files directly from File Explorer.
- Remove free space on a single disk directly from the shortcut menu.
- Wiping the unused space of several disks through one single erase task.
- Delete small file records that are saved directly in the NTFS Master File Table.
- Delete the list of files, folders, and Registry keys that have been assigned to be deleted through a single task. Files or folders can be added to the current deletion list directly from File Explorer.
- All separate clean-up and clean-up actions can be combined into large clean-up and clean-up tasks to launch them manually or at scheduled times or events (user log-on / log-off, system start-up / shutdown, closing all or all browsers, etc.)
- Detailed representation of all trace items on your computer.
- Detailed records of all cleaning and cleaning operations.
- Customization: R-Wipe & Clean can hide items that you don’t want to clean.
- Full system integration: Most clean and clean operations can be done directly from Windows.
- Password protection.
- R-Wipe & Clean Smart: a powerful tool for creating and managing very complex deletion lists.
- The cleaning and cleaning tasks can start from the command line.
- Boss Key to close the web browser in an emergency.
- Stealth mode to hide computer cleaning.
- Standby / hibernation control: Your computer will not hibernate until R-Wipe & Clean finishes its old work.
- Change the Startup Name for files / folders that are locked by Windows and other programs. They will be renamed and cleaned during the next start-up.
- Platform compatible with Intel running Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 or Windows Server 2008 R2 / 2012/2012 R2 / 2016.
- Administrative rights are needed during installation to install the Windows Explorer R-Wipe & Clean shell extension.