Rohos Logon Key allows you to use your USB FDD or flash drive to access your PC, thus making sure that you are the only one who can login. Two-factor authentication solution that converts any USB drive into a security token for your computer and allows you to access Windows in a secure way. Works also with RFID, OTP, U2F tokens by replacing the Windows login password.
Rohos Logon Key uses NIST-approved data security and encryption principles: passwords are not stored on the authentication key in an open form. USB key copy protection prevents unauthorized key copying. All data on the key is encrypted with an AES-256 bit key length.
Features of Rohos Logon Key:
- Replace weak password-based logins with hardware Security Key: USB flash drive, Google Authenticator OTP, FIDO U2F or industrial RFID access card.
- Or add two-factor authentication: Your key + PIN code, or Lock + Windows password
- Use a long and strong Windows password, without the need to remember it
- Enter with electronic key fully automatic and fast!
- Authorize operations that are elevated in the User Account Control request with the key as easy clicks!
- The computer is password protected, but you don’t need to enter it manually every time you log in, open / continue or authorize changes
- Use one button to log into your home, laptop and office computer
- Have several different devices to log into one PC
- Windows logins are protected even in Safe Mode or Remote Desktop
- Usual USB flash drive or SD card;
- PKCS # 11 security dongles such as SafeNet iKey, eToken, Feitian tokens, etc.
- FIDO U2F security key
- Google Authenticator or YubiKey – OATH One-Time Password codes
- Smartphone with Rohos push authenticator or Bluetooth ID
- RFID access cards such as MiFare 1K, Desfire, EM-Marine, Indala, HIDProx, smartcards
- Compatible with Windows Hello devices
- Secure Active Directory authentication
- Install the second factor authentication requirements as wide as the domain
- Protect remote workstations and desktops
- Second factor variations: OATH OTP, Security locks, different models and brands, regular flash drives, industrial RFID cards
- Use one of the One-Time Password generators: Google Authenticator, SMS, via Email or physical OTP token
- Offline workstation support, special 2FA notifications, automatic 2FA registration with scripting and more …
- Cost effective licenses: per workstation, one-time payment, free minor updates
Rohos Logon Key Screenshot: