SQLite Expert Professional is a powerful software designed to simplify the development of SQLite3 databases.
SQLite Expert Overview
This is a feature-rich administration and development tool for SQLite that is designed to answer the needs of all users from writing simple SQL questions to developing complex databases. The graphical interface supports all SQLite features. This includes visual query builders, SQL editors with syntax highlighting and code completion, table designers and visual displays and strong import and export capabilities.
SQL Visual Query Builder
- Build complex SQL queries easily.
- Layout of formatted SQL query text.
- A powerful tool for analysis and parsing of SQL queries.
- Advanced SQL editor with syntax highlighting and code completion.
Strong restructuring ability
- Visual editor for table columns, indexes, foreign keys, triggers, unique constraints and checks.
- Restructuring any complex table without data loss.
- Each restructuring operation is wrapped up in a nested transaction that is canceled if something goes wrong when applying changes.
Data Import and Export
- Import data from ADO data sources, CSV files, SQL scripts or SQLite.
- Export data to CSV files, SQL scripts, Excel or SQLite.
- Copy tables between SQLite databases using drag and drop operations.
- Export data to Excel via the clipboard.
- Edit data in the grid using the editor in a strong place.
- Image editors currently support JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF and ICO image formats.
- Visualize and modify BLOB fields using the integrated Hex editor.
- Full Unicode support.
- Support for attached databases.
- Supports SQLite extensions and third-party SQLite libraries.
- Lua and Pascal script support.
Operating System: Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 7/8/10
Download SQLite Expert Professional 220.127.116.117
SQLite Expert Professional 18.104.22.1687 Install Instruction
- Install software first.
- Run software
- Register with license3.key