System Mechanic Pro is an application that provides computer setup and maintenance, antivirus protection, the latest drivers, file backup and recovery.
All in all, System Mechanic Pro is enough for average users. It covers just about all the aspects of system maintenance and protection, while user efforts are reduced to a minimum.
System Mechanic Pro Overview
The Most Advanced Approach to Maximum PC Performance™
- Analyse your computer system and identify errors
- System Mechanic safely and automatically finds and fixes computer problems created by regular, everyday use
- Recover accidentally deleted files
- Certified antivirus and antispyware protection
- Super Tune-up Definitions™ identify more problem programs to optimize startup and keep your PC fast and safe.
Your PC is slow … and you do not know what to do?
- Unexplained errors and crashes?
- Difficulties to load websites or videos?
- Slow start and launch programs?
System Mechanic is the solution to clean up your PC:
- Performs a 229-point Diagnostic Computer Inspection
- Automatically fixes 36,000+ different types of problems and errors
- Boosts PC start time and web speed up to 300% with 12 exclusive methods
- Restores original performance of your PC
- Improved software update frees up to 48% more RAM for resource-heavy multitasking.
- Accelerated dashboard now launches up to five times as fast as the previous version.
- Accelerated repair removes Windows and internet junk files up to twice as fast* as the previous version.
- Improved Super Tune-up Definitions™ identify more problem programs to optimize startup and keep your PC fast and safe.
- Super TUDs allow six degrees of categorization for maximum user control while optimizing your PC:
- System – Windows apps and services necessary for normal functioning
- Necessary – Essential non-Windows apps
- Unknown – Programs of undetermined import
- User Choice – Your preferred printer drivers, Cloud-based backup services or media players
- Unnecessary – Files typically running for quick access that can clutter and slow your system
- Dangerous – Known security risks that should be turned off
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Any PC, Laptop, or Netbook/Mini running Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, or XP (32 or 64 bit)
- CD or DVD drive (for CD installation)
- 256 MB RAM; 34 MB available disk space